- To analyse Caucasian perceptions of the EU’s role, policies and activities in the Caucasus.
- To provide a comparative analysis of the degree of familiarity with the EU, and of the leading perceptions of the EU across the Caucasus;
- To explain how perceptions of the EU are shaped and how they affect decision-making processes in partner countries;
- To map discrepancies between perceptions of the EU’s actual and potential roles in the Caucasus;
- To investigate the impact of Caucasian perceptions for the EU’s policy-making and to provide recommendations on the EU’s future engagement strategies in the region.
Photo credit (c) Rémi Jacob