For the latest updates on CASCADE’s publications and events, take a look at our Newsletter:
Issue No. 1 – November 2014
Issue No. 2 – March 2015
Issue No. 3 – November 2015
Issue No. 4 – June 2016
Issue No. 5 – September 2016
Issue No. 6 – November 2016
Issue No. 7 – January 2017
To subscribe to CASCADE Newsletter:
If you are interested in receiving updates on our research activities and events, as well as future editions of this newsletter, we would be happy to have you subscribe to CASCADE’s mailing list. Just send an email to email@example.com.
- Technical, geopolitical, or transformative: what future for the Eastern Partnership?, Laure Delcour, Open Democracy, 23 May 2015.
- EU needs to be neutral actor between Armenia, Azerbaijan, Jos Boonstra, AzerNews, 21 May 2015.
- Rethinking the European Neighborhood Policy, Laure Delcour, Civil.ge, 16 May 2015.
- Armenia is becoming an important test-case for relations between the EU and the Eurasian Economic Union, LSE EUROPP, Laure Delcour and Kataryna Wolczuk, 13 May 2015.
- Instability in Wider Region and Risk of Spillover, Jos Boonstra, Civil.ge, 25 April 2015.
- Interview: What does “Strategic Patience” Mean in Current Context, Neil Melvin and Kevork Oskanian, Civil.ge, 19 March 2015.
- Fixing the broken region of the Caucasus, Jos Boonstra and Laure Delcour, World Commerce Review, 18 March 2015.
- Evaluating EU Policies in South Caucasus, Jos Boonstra and Laure Delcour, Civil.ge, 13 March 2015.
- Interview: Geopolitical changes in the EU’s Eastern neighbourhood and their impact on the EU and enlargement aspirations, European Commission DG Researcg, Laure Delcour, 15 October 2015.